affordable VoIP service with advanced telephone features to your existing PBX system.
A SIP trunk is a virtual version of an analog phone line that uses Session Initiated Protocols (SIP) trunks to connect one, two, or 20 lines to your phone system, allowing you to make local, long distance, and international calls over the Internet.
Take a phased approach and migrate to a hosted phone solution with Vision Net’s SIP Trunk.
If your business does not have an existing IP system, you can still use SIP Trunking with an adapter, meaning that even the smallest business can enjoy the cost-savings and feature benefits that come with choosing Vision Net’s SIP services.
Easy to integrate
- Services that work in complement to your current phone system
- Simple, Fast Deployment
- Number Portability
- Voice and Data Network Convergence
Flexible and Scalable
- Easily add more features and modify account settings
- Shared Concurrent Call Paths
- Mobility Features
- Basic and Advanced DID (Direct inward Dialing) options
- Simple Transition to Fully Hosted IP PBX Service
- Connectivity to Vision Net’s platform takes your voice service to the next level
- Strong Infrastructure
- Verifiable Voice Quality
- Fault-Tolerant Disaster Recovery
- Enjoy significant savings over PSTN alternatives
- Inbound/Outbound Service
- Unlimited Local and Long Distance Calling
- Affordable International Calling
Contact our Business Team
Migrate to a hosted phone solution with Vision Net's SIP TRUNK.