Incorporated in 1995, Vision Net, Inc. is a Montana company wholly owned by nine established telephone companies:
- Interbel Telephone Cooperative represented by Jason Moothart.
- Blackfoot Telephone Cooperative represented by Jason Williams.
- Lincoln Telephone Company represented by Bryce Daniel.
- 3 Rivers Telephone Cooperative represented by Dave Gibson.
- Northern Telephone Cooperative represented by Aimee Dietrich.
- Triangle Communications Systems represented by Craig Gates.
- Nemont Telephone Cooperative represented by Mike Kilgore.
- Southern Montana Telephone Company represented by Rick Knight.
- Advanced Communications Technology represented by Aaron Sopko.
On May 1, 2005, Vision Net, Inc. merged with Montana Advanced Information Networks, Inc. (MAIN), to form a combined company uniquely positioned to deliver a wide range of technical professional services.
For over 26 years, Vision Net has provided a full suite of business-to-business telecommunications solutions for financial services, healthcare, government, professional, and educational clients, allowing them to innovate and expand in Montana and beyond.
With offices in Great Falls, Billings, Missoula, and Helena, Vision Net gives clients the peace of mind to concentrate on their business by providing a secure, agile and adaptable network built for their needs and budget. Vision Net is proud to be Montana’s largest independent network, and proud to call Montana home.
Vision Net delivers innovative and reliable communications technology solutions that enable our customers to securely access, store, process and backup the information that is vital to their success.
We guide our business based on rural values of cooperation, accountability and commitment to quality service and support. We will deliver business solutions that promote economic and educational development. We are committed to providing our employees with an innovative workplace designed to enhance their skills and opportunities.
- Vision Net takes pride in fostering a friendly culture that inspires creativity, passion, and accountability.
- We hire people who are honest, smart, determined and dedicated.
3. We lead through transparency and communication.
4. Vision Net invests in the development and growth of our people, clients, and community.